Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Parker is 2 Weeks Old!

Time goes by so fast! I cannot believe Parker is already two weeks old! I still cannot get over that I just gave birth! I was so afraid of being in the hospital and it was the most wonderful experience! God really answers prayers!

A lot has happened in two weeks! Parker is still doing great and growing fast! Colt and I are so in love with our little man! Parker loves his Mom and Dad, putting his fingers in his mouth, and eating ... all the time! He does not like taking baths or changing his diaper and clothes. I am just in awe of him - he is truly a gift from God! We feel so blessed that God chose us to be his parents. My prayer for him is that he is healthy, happy and loves God with all of his heart!

What I have learned so far:
  • My love for Parker is more than I could have ever imagined!!!!
  • Babies require lots of diapers!
  • Pee goes everywhere... his face, on the dogs, the walls!
  • I get way too excited about poo diapers
  • Got Milk?
  • Did I forget to eat?
  • How many loads of laundry can you do in a day?
  • Worrying!! I love Google!
Here are a few pictures:

Parker's First Bath

Parker's 1st Alabama Football game! Wearing his Dad's Shirt from when he was a little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment