Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Parker is 2 Months Old!

I am a little late on Parker's 2 month update. I was waiting to post this blog until we went to the Dr. to see how much he has grown. He is now 11 pounds 2 ounces and is 22 3/4 inches long - our baby boy is getting so big! He also got his 1st set of shots and he only cried for a second. He did run a low grade fever that night and the next day... he was so pitiful!

Our little buddy is growing so fast and he is now smiling and cooing all of the time! When he talks, it sounds like he is saying "Hi" and "Oh" - he has the cutest and sweetest voice I have ever heard. He has really good head control so I have been putting him in his Bumbo chair and he LOVES it! He loves singing and talking to his music toy with lights and a mirror.

We also have some very important news, Bentley is finally in love with Parker! I was starting to worry... but now Bentley always wants to play with him and wants to be right next to him. Here are some videos of the 2 playing below.


No comments:

Post a Comment