Parker, Colt and I went to Jamie and Stephen's wedding in Nashville, Tennessee this past weekend! It was SO much fun and I am so happy for my friends!! Friday, we had a wonderful bridesmaid luncheon and fun rehearsal dinner. Saturday, Jamie was the most beautiful and perfect bride! The wedding and reception were both gorgeous and so much fun! Parker even stopped by while we were taking pictures and he made it in some of the wedding photos! Of course, I am leaving out SO many details... but we had a LOT of fun and it was great seeing everyone! I hope to post more pictures soon...
Parker in the Hutton Hotel - It was so nice!
Two of my Favorites!! Thank you for being such good friends!!
+Jamie%27s+Bridesmaid+Luncheon+-+April+2010.jpg)
Cutting the Cake
+Jamie%27s+Bridesmaid+Luncheon+-+April+2010.jpg)
++Jamie%27s+Rehearsal+and+Dinner+-+April+2010.jpg)
++Jamie%27s+Rehearsal+and+Dinner+-+April+2010.jpg)
++Jamie%27s+Wedding+-+April+2010.jpg)
++Jamie%27s+Wedding+-+April+2010.jpg)
awwwww...i miss all of you guys!!! Jaime's rehearsal dinner dress is FABULOUS!!! And y'alls bridesmaids dresses are so cute!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you! That dress was SO perfect for her! She had it made!
ReplyDelete