Last weekend was really special because it was my first Mother's Day!! (Colt did make Mother's Day special for me last year when Parker was in my belly - he framed my Alabama Cheerleading Uniform as my gift) Anyway, the weekend started with dinner on Friday night with Colt's parents and watching Branson (Colt's cousin) play baseball. It was so fun watching those little boys play with those big helmets on - they were really good!
On Saturday afternoon - Colt, Parker and I went shopping at the Summit and ate lunch at Flip Burger! It was a great day hanging out with both of my boys! We also went to Whole Foods and bought a ton of fresh vegetables for Parker! We made yellow squash, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, and peaches! I know it sounds crazy... especially if you know me... but I LOVE making his food!
Sunday, we went to Trinity Methodist Church for Evan Wilson and Harrison Fikes Baptism... both boys were SO cute! After the service we went to brunch at the Wilson's (Justin's Parents). It was so nice and the food was wonderful. For my big Mother's Day gift, Colt and his parents got me a Zoo membership! So we went to the Birmingham Zoo Sunday afternoon - it was Parker's first time. The weather was beautiful and it was a perfect day to be outside!!
To top it off Parker got me the Nike App for my i-phone! It is SO neat, I put this little sensor in my tennis shoe (which if you have a Nike running shoe there is a special place for it - so neat!) Then while you are listening to your Ipod it tracks your distance/calories/speed and even talks to you... it is pretty neat!
I want to thank Colt, Parker, my family and friends who thought about me on Mother's Day! It was a wonderful day and I feel very blessed! Colt and I prayed and prayed for a sweet baby and I never could have imagined the LOVE I have for him and how our world has changed! I am so blessed that God chose me to be Colt's wife and Parker's mom! I love my boys!

Parker likes Branson's helmet!

Parker and Daddy at Flip Burger




Oh my I think Im in love with Parkers outfit the navy one at the zoo. Where did you get it. Glad you had a great mothers day....
ReplyDeleteParker looks so cute in his Mother's Day outfit! glad you had a great one! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I love the outfit too! I got it from Janie and Jack!
ReplyDelete