We are in Destin, Florida! It is beautiful here! The water is perfect.... NO oil at ALL! The environmental cleanup crews are recommending that infants and pregnant women do not get the water to be on the safe side...... and I am all about the safe side - when it comes to Parker!
We are having a great time! We have been here with Colt's dad, sisters and Austin. We miss Colt's mom... she had to stay behind to take care of her Dad. Please continue to pray for him.
We all have sun-kissed faces! Beach with a baby is very different but I am still managing to get some sun;) Parker is obsessed with the sand... he loves crawling and playing in it. Luckily he has only tried to eat it a few times! I am of course applying and reapplying sunscreen and trying to keep his hat and swim shirt on. I do not want my sweet baby to get too much sun!
Here are a TON of pics we have taken so far. Most are taken by the oh so talented Aunt Molly!
Cute bathing suit I love it hope the water stays clear were going next month.. Glad yall are having a good time..
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I hope it stays clear for you guys too!! Cannot wait to see your pics! PS: I lost your number when my phone went into the pool;) please text me it again! Thanks!!
ReplyDelete