Our Memphis visit was great!! We had a lot of fun with my family!
My Mom, Parker and I had a really special visit my grandmother Rose! She had a moment of pure joy when she realized who were! She started crying and when my Mom asked her why, she said "I just love you all so much"!! Then, we all started crying... I am so thankful to God for letting us have that special moment with her!
My Sweet Grandmother Rose!
We also had dinner with Kat and Josh, Tiffany and Trey, and Kyle and Chris! It was so great seeing them! Colt finished his class and took his test. He will find out the results soon,
I bet he will make a great grade!!
Here are a few more pictures!
(I am SO sad I forgot to get a picture of Kyle and Chris)
Best friends!
Trey, Tiffer, Kat, Josh, Ashley and Colt
Playing at Mimi and Pops
Big Boy!
Great Grandaddy Jere and Parker!
Love their faces!

No comments:
Post a Comment