Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Our Life Though My iPhone

Our life through my iPhone! If you follow me on Instagram you have seen most of these. Here are a ton of pictures :) 

Library with Maggie 
How cute is this?!
 1$ movie with my guys! 
 I could not say no to this sweet face :)
 Parker came home from school with holes in his jeans! 
 Love these two! 
 Circus Fun! 
 LOVE LOVE LOVE
 Chuck E Cheese Family Date Night
 Love this Sweet Face!!
 Our trip to Walmart... 
 Family Park Fun! 
 After bath - basketball fun! 
 Story Time at the Library 
 Love these two! 
 Parker is taking swimming Lessons! He loves it! 
 My helpers - they pulling the chairs around to reach stuff...
 Movie Time
 Pawpaw Kisses
 Beckett took his shirt off in his bed - Silly guy! 
 He is getting brave! 
 "Mickey is Cold"
 Colt signed Parker up for soccer! How cute are these little cleats! 
Our Master Bathroom is coming along!! I still cannot believe this is our house!!
 The dining room ceiling is painted!! I LOVE it!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment