Colt, the boys, and I headed to Memphis to celebrate Allison's High School graduation! We went to her Baccalaureate, a family party, and graduation. We were also able take the boys to the Memphis Zoo with Kyle and Evan and I had dinner with Kristen. It was a quick and busy trip!
I need to brag on Allison - Not only did she just graduate High School - She graduated with a 3.5 GPA - and she is receiving 3 scholarships!?! One of those scholarships is from the University of Memphis in their Emerging Leaders Program!! She had to put together a portfolio with an Essay and interview with a panel of people - I would have been so nervous at her age to do that. They only chose 25 freshmen out of the 350 (or something like that) who applied! I am SO proud if you cannot tell ;)
She has a busy summer ahead of her before she starts school. She is working, attending several required days at Memphis for her program and going on a mission trip. She will start college at the end of August! I am, of course, hoping I can go and help her move into her dorm :)
I am so proud of Allison and the woman she is becoming! She is my sister, my friend and the sweetest Aunt to my Boys! Colt, the boys and I love her so much!
B being silly on the way to Memphis!
Boys love this song! Its so funny! Not good parenting I know!
Shelbel and I on the way to Baccalaureate
(She was embarrassed that we were "matching")
Al and Aunt Sheri
Pops and Al
Al and Grandaddy Jere
Sisters
Al and her friends
My mom
Memphis Zoo with sweet Kyle and Evan
Nap time
Parker insisted on going to graduation! He was so good!
Mom and Al
My little sister is growing up!
Family!
(NEW BLOG POST BELOW)








No comments:
Post a Comment