My mom and sisters met us there mid-week and it was great having them there! (the boys loved it too!) I wish you all could have seen Parker running and yelling "Mimi" on the beach as he hugged her neck when he saw her for the first time! Too sweet!
This trip was a little different than our last few beach trips - we actually got to enjoy the beach for more than an hour :) the boys loved playing in the sand and running down the beach! They are growing up - I am happy, proud and sad all at the same time! We spent lots of time in the pool too! We did not really eat out or go anywhere except for one night - we took the boys and my sisters to the Track to ride some rides - we took separate cars because I knew the boys would not last long... I was SO wrong! Parker LOVED it - he was riding rides all by himself and "driving" the "race car to win the championship"! We were all so excited to see him enjoying himself so much! Beckett was totally content soaking it all in - he finally said yes to a teacup ride he did all by himself too and loved it! I had no idea these boys would like rides!
Here is an overload of pictures for my family :)
Impossible to get them both looking at the camera :)
Love Love Love Love
My loves
Parker looking for shells









No comments:
Post a Comment