Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Allison goes to College!

Its official, my little sister is in College at The University of Memphis!! She is attending college on a FULL scholarship(s)! We are praising and thanking GOD!!! I am SO proud of how hard she works, how sweet she is and the woman she is becoming! I am proud to call her my sister and friend! 

A few weeks ago the boys and I went to Memphis to help Allison get ready to move in her dorm and she helped me with the boys. We had a great time visiting with family and friends! Colt drove in early the morning we moved Allison in to help us - best bother in law ever! 

Allison procrastinating packing :)   
 Arlington Park with the boys :)

 Beckett and Mimi at Shelby Farms 

 Sweet Evan and the boys 
 Family Send Off Dinner for Allison 
 Michele and Mamaw! 
 Sweet PREGNANT Jamie!! 
 Love these two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment