Friday, October 23, 2009

News from the Doctor!

Parker is 39 weeks today!! We are so blessed that he has made it this far! Colt and I went to see Dr. Derosier today - have I mentioned that she is wonderful!!! Parker is still measuring small but she monitored him again and said he looks great! She is having us come back in on Monday morning to do an ultrasound and wants to induce Tuesday, October 27th! That is my birthday! What a wonderful birthday present to meet my little boy for the first time. I cannot even imagine all of the emotions and feelings that I will have when I see his sweet face for the first time!

Colt and I cannot wait! Our days of just the two of us and the dogs are numbered. This pregnancy has gone by so fast, I am trying to soak up every minute of it! I am praying that labor and delivery will go smoothly and that our little boy is healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited!! It's so hard being here in Katy, TX. Maybe I should get on the next plane, I think you guys might need me :). Love you both and can't wait to meet Parker.

    ReplyDelete