Sorry I haven't written all week... Colt, Parker, and I have been traveling around the world. Colt was in Las Vegas with his company for the National Homebuilders Convention. Parker and I were in Memphis spending quality time with my family and seeing my Uncle Taylor who was visiting from New York. While I was in Memphis, I went to dinner with my friends Krista and Charity and my friend Jamie stopped by to visit us. My sisters were so good with Parker and of course Mimi and Pops are so in love!! Parker and I left Thursday to drive back to Birmingham for my Sunday School Bunco party and my friend Janelle's surprise baby shower. On Friday, Jenna and Maggie went on a walk with us. Parker and I had a good time but we missed daddy.
Michele's Hippy outfit for spirit week
Aunt Allison and Parker
Story time
Mimi, Parker and Aunt Michele
Maggie and Parker's 1st walk together
So glad you had a good time!
ReplyDelete