This post is SO late!
Colt turned 27 years old on March 24th! Colt, Parker and I celebrated with 15 of our family and friends at Brunswick Bowling Lanes! It was a really fun night - and I wanted it to be a night all for Colt - he really deserved it! He is a wonderful husband and dad and works so hard for our family! Thank you so much Colt/Daddy! We love you! Ash, Parker, Tyson and Bentley
Parker wrapping Daddy's gift
All done!

Daddy and Buddy
Awesome peanut butter icing cake from Dreamcakes!
Parker helping blow out daddy's candles!

Daddy really blowing out his Candles!

Daddy really blowing out his Candles!
Parker hanging with his buddy Evan
Happy late birthday, Colt!! I need to put that date on my calendar! Looks like a fun party and that cake looks sooo good. And you're such a sweet wife for planning that for him. Hope all is well at your house!
ReplyDeletehow fun!!! we miss yall! Next time you come to memphis we will have a play date!
ReplyDelete