Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Parker and I started our day at the grocery store - shopping to make Daddy dinner. Then Kindermusic Class, nap and the park! It was a fun and productive day!
We got a few gifts and cards in the mail today and some arrived early last week! Khaki and Papaw also stopped by with Valentine's Day gifts! Then after Parker had a bath and was in bed - Colt and I had a nice yummy (almost) Paleo dinner. Colt is doing a paleo diet challenge with Iron Tribe Fitness. We made baked pork chops, grilled squash and grilled bacon wrapped asparagus. Most of you know how picky I am ;) So, my pork chop was a caesar pork chop and Colt's pork chop was paleo approved! I also made chocolate and peanut butter covered strawberries - sorry Colt!
My sweet Valentine's boy!
Parker wanting to be just like Cooper!
Cute outfit from Sandra!
He loves the park
Maggie loving the park!
Best Friends!
Strong Cooper!
Gifts to our boys from Mommy, Dadday, Mimi, Pops and cards from Maci, Cooper and Maggie
Gifts from Mommy, Daddy, Khaki, Pawpaw, Mimi and Pops
My Caesar Pork Chop - yummy!
Colt's Paleo Pork Chop!
Our Cards!
After Dinner!
My Valentine's Gift!
Parker even left Mommy a card - how sweet is this!!



No comments:
Post a Comment