Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day!

Sorry, for the lack of blogging last week! Here are two new posts! 

Father's Day started with an early wakeup from Parker. We let daddy sleep in and I cooked a yummy homemade breakfast! I made scrambled eggs, bacon and waffles! I also made it a candlelit breakfast - I mean... have you ever heard of a candlelit breakfast? I have to say it was yummy! 

We headed to church and I got to walk sweet baby James Watson Kennedy out for his dedication!  Then, we headed to Gardendale Baptist Church to watch Branson get Baptized! I feel so special to be a part of both of these boys special days! 

Next, we ate lunch, took a nap and had a yummy dinner at Colt's parents house!  I got both grandfather's and Colt 'doodlebug prints' with Parker's footprints and Colt made the picture frame for them! We ended the night with a grill gift for daddy from Parker and Beckett! We had a great day!!


Colt's Candlelit Breakfast

Parker was a big help...
 Morning Sunshine! 
 Branson's Baptism  

 Daddy and Parker
 Playing at Pawpaw and Khaki's 
 Pawpaw with his son and grandson!
 Parker is getting Grandaddy's head! 
 Colt opening his gift
 Parker helping! 
 Hotdogs, Sliders and Root Beer! 
(NEW BLOG POST BELOW) 

No comments:

Post a Comment