Friday afternoon, we had the best surprise from Memphis, TN! Mrs. Jennifer and her sweet husband and son were at Homewood High School! Grant, her son plays baseball for Christian Brothers High School and we got to watch him play! It was so great seeing and visiting with them! They are the sweetest family! I babysat for both of her son's and now they are both so grown! Joshua is getting married this winter and Grant is a senior! I feel old!
Saturday afternoon, Colt and I took Parker to McWane Science Center. We want to continue to have these special times as a family of three until Beckett arrives. Parker was SO excited when we got there!! He played so hard! He loves the fish and points at them saying "ish" "ish"! It is really cute! It was a great trip until a "big" kid literally ran over Parker and knocked him so hard he hit his face and luckily only got a scratch. It pretty much ended our trip... I know it was an accident but I was really mad at that kid and the parent...did he not know it was Parker's special day :)
Sunday, we went to church and then to lunch with Colt's parents. We napped and headed over to Colt's parents house to meet Ami and Maci to have a photo shoot with Aunt Molly! We had the babies in matching Alabama outfits! They were so cute but did not really cooperate for Molly;) Once they warmed up to each other, they were so sweet playing together!
I hope you all are having a great week!!
Sweet Mrs. Jennifer and Parker
Mrs. Jennifer, Ashley and Grant
Parker at McWane Science Center
Playing in the "Rocket" Parker's favorite!
"ish" "ish"
Daddy and Parker running in the maze!
Parker and Mommy!
Can you see the scratch on his nose. Poor Parker!
Ended with M&M's to make him feel better!
Sweet Cousins!





No comments:
Post a Comment