This morning Colt and I took Parker to meet with the Oral Surgeon. He was very nice and Parker was SO big and let him look in his mouth! I was surprised again at how good he was! Parker was really funny with the doctor too! The doctor recommended that we go ahead and remove it.... it was not what I wanted him to say. However, he said we can take our time and think about it and that there is no rush. So that gives me a little more prayer time! I am going to schedule an appointment with Parker's pediatrician to talk it over with her. He will have the surgery at Children's Hospital.
After, the appointment I took Parker and Beckett to the Park! After lunch he took a 2 hour and 45 minute nap!! That is almost unheard of these days! While he and Beckett napped, I read "The Help" which I finished... so I am so excited to see the movie now!
Dr. Roden checking our big boy out!
After, the appointment I took Parker and Beckett to the Park! After lunch he took a 2 hour and 45 minute nap!! That is almost unheard of these days! While he and Beckett napped, I read "The Help" which I finished... so I am so excited to see the movie now!
Dr. Roden checking our big boy out!
Big Boy!
Beckett napping at the park



Beckett is just getting cuter and cuter!!! Poor Parker...I'll be praying for y'all.
ReplyDelete