We made it to the beach! The boys were so great in the car... Praise God! We did let Parker enjoy a few movies, M&M's and a ring pop. Thankfully, candy does not seem to affect him! Beckett was so sweet, he slept most of the way. We stopped about three hours into our trip so I could nurse Beckett in the car and so Colt and Parker could run around and play.
The condo we are staying in is very nice! It is across the street from the beach and below our balcony there is a heated pool! I have already sent a thank you email to the sweet couple who donated their beach home to Parker's school fundraiser. We picked up dinner to go from the Crab Trap - people who have been reading my blog know it is my favorite! We got unloaded and both boys in bed (Pack N Plays) before 8PM! Below are a few pictures from bath time. Parker and Beckett LOVE each other! I am praying that Colt and I are soaking in all of these little sweet moments.
Our LOVES, Our LIVES

No comments:
Post a Comment