The boys and I have been going to a Mommy and Me Bootcamp! We all love it and it's so much fun for the kids... and a great workout for me! It makes it all worth it to see Parker participate in class and then "practice" his moves at home. Colt and I have discussed that we hope to teach and to set an example for the boys of how important it is to take care of your body. I think this class is a step in the right direction.
Here is a link if you are interested.
I took these pictures from the classes "Meet Up" and facebook pages. I wish there were pictures of Parker doing his burpies, "lifting" weights, and doing his crunches! It is so cute!
It's a good thing you cannot really see my face - I am struggling :)


No comments:
Post a Comment