We played, practiced, and got her dressed. Jamie and I LOVED every minute of it! When we were about to go on stage, I was nervous about how she would do - but when we got up there, she did amazing! She took her first turn so slow and perfect I knew she was in it to WIN it!! She hit every mark and every turn... she gave tons of smiles, kisses, and waves! Jamie was close to the stage where Maci could see her and we gave her instructions to "look for Jamie" and we found Jamie before we went on. Also, Jamie and I had practiced with her and we had a plan for each mark (5 marks) of what she was supposed to do. I would tell Maci what to do while Jamie was showing her!
We were so nervous and excited - I think I sweated and was more nervous during that than I ever was competing in cheerleading;) I also think it is safe to say that Jamie and I are hooked and loved working with Maci! I think we might need to start a business..... Ha! Ha! Thank you Ami for letting us be a part of Maci's big day!!!
Maci Winnings:
In her catagory -
Most Photogentic
Best Hair
Best Casual Wear
Overalls -
Best Hair
Best Casual Wear
Last but not least -Grand Supreme!!!!!!
Best Hair
Best Casual Wear
Overalls -
Best Hair
Best Casual Wear
Last but not least -Grand Supreme!!!!!!
Total amount of money and credits she won - $215.00
Practing the night before
Beauty Wear - BEAUTIFUL Maci!!
Love this face!
Casual Wear - Sassy!! LOVE it!!
Jamie and I loved our time with Maci!!
Re-enactment - hiding from Maci! Hilarious!!
Of course I had to try it on.. its sad I know! I could not help myself!
All of her winnings!
Wearing her Grand Supreme crown!









No comments:
Post a Comment