Monday, August 20, 2012

A few more iPhone pictures

 Here are a few more iPhone pictures over the last few weeks! I am slowly but surely trying to get my blog/family journal all caught up!

My sweet husband had a 'ground breaking' party for a family he is about to build a house for... He had several of the neighbors call him over the past few months to complain about 'when' the brick wall was coming down. The wall had been left there for about 4 years after a house fire and several people had bought and sold the lot but never rebuilt on it. Colt invited the whole street and had BBQ and the family had a chance to meet their new neighbors. Colt, the boys and I had fun too!
Parker is a big helper now! I am LOVING his age!! An update on Parker coming soon! 
 Sweet brothers sharing ice cream - Yes, Parker is eating ice cream! 
 Parker loves making a silly face! 
 This is what happens when Mommy is in charge of bath time:) 
 A cookie date with just Parker and I! 
 I took the boys to church for a free "Go Fish" concert! They LOVED it!! We are so blessed with a church that does so many amazing free family activities for our community!

No comments:

Post a Comment