Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Houston, Texas ,

Colt, Parker and I flew to Houston, Texas the weekend before last. We went for little (not so little) Ben's graduation and we stayed at my Aunt Renee's house! My family came from Memphis and Aunt Renee's sister and cousin came too! We had a GREAT time!

We went to the Houston Astros Baseball game. We had box seats..... that is the WAY to go to a baseball game... at least for me! We ate a lot of great mexican food (luckily my favorite), went to 2 graduation parties and laid out by the pool... Aunt Renee even got Parker in the pool! Little Ben's graduation was huge, he graduated with over 600 students! No, we did not make it to the end, Parker got a little restless. Afterwards, Aunt Renee had a big party at her house! It was a busy, fun filled weekend!

I always leave out a lot... I almost forgot to write that we took Parker to the Doctor two times before Houston, once in Houston and once when we got back.... he got his first cold and I wanted to make sure his ears were ok before we flew. He did have a little fluid in his ears but the Doctors were not concerned! So that was great news!

Astros Stadium
'
The Ice cream "truck" came by....SO yummy!
Sister, Little Ben, Aunt Renee, Sam, Maggie, Big Ben
Maggie and Parker
Daddy and Parker in the Pool
Parker and Sam

All of us at Little Ben's Graduation
Parker watching Elmo on our Iphone
My Family

Aunt Renee with her boys!


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like yall had a blast He is getting so big. How did he like the pool

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! He liked the pool.... he was very chill. Then he almost fell asleep. Question: Do you get emails from the Happy Heart in Arlington? I just got a great coupon from them! If you send me your email I can forward it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I just got it I'm so excited that's a really great coupon I'm going saturday u should get ur mom to use it and send it to Parker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pics! Glad ya'll had fun :)

    ReplyDelete