Sunday, May 1, 2011

10 Year Reunion Weekend!

We had a great and busy weekend! Friday we had family date night! Colt and I took Parker to Mugshots and Yogurt Lab. Colt and I enjoyed our yummy food but Parker enjoyed cheetos... we have a picky eater.... hoping he grows out of it!

Saturday started with family day at Homewood Central Park with Colt's classmates! It was a lot of fun and there were so many babies!  Then, we came back to the house for a nap and recharge before David Walker's (Colt's childhood friend) wedding at the Botanical Gardens. It was a really sweet wedding! Then, we ended the night at Steel in downtown Birmingham for the second half of Colt's 10 year reunion. It was really neat because I knew so many people too! Colt and I did not see each other much but we both had a great time! It makes me really excited about my 10 year high school reunion in October!  I hope we have a great turnout!  I did not take enough pictures of Colt and his friends.... sorry!

Sunday, we went to church and brunch at Jackson's with Colt's parents! Yummy! Then we had family fun day - playing, grocery shopping, dinner (I made another Plain Chicken dinner! Yummy!) and more playing!

At the Park
Parker, Colt, Rainer and Ann Edwards 
Parker in another cute outfit by Sandra! 

 Parker and Bradford 

 Addie and Parker 
They could not get enough of each other! 

 Paige, Colt, Philip, Lisa and Addie
David and Kate
 Mr. and Mrs. David Walker 


No comments:

Post a Comment