Colt, Parker and I went to Memphis, TN to celebrate Allison's Sweet 16th Birthday! We arrived Friday night and got to work! Saturday, Jamie came over and helped us get everything set up - what would I do without Jamie?!?!? I am blessed with a wonderful friend!! We had a great time hanging out and getting ready for the party. The one thing we were not prepared for was the weather... it was FREEZING!! We had to go and buy Parker khaki pants and a long-sleeved shirt. I took over 300 pictures this weekend so I am going to do a few blogs about our weekend. Here are the set up pictures!
Allison opening her gift
Pandora Ring
Sleepy Colt
How CUTE are our Cupcakes!
I am becoming a cupcake professional! Ha! Ha!
Allison and Michele helping
Allison getting ready for her big birthday night!
Birthday Invitation
Table Setup!
Themed Cupcakes! I LOVE them!
Snack Table Setup
Gifts!
The Spaghetti Warehouse Restaurant
Menu and Party Favors
Each girl got a Monogramed Key Chain

No comments:
Post a Comment