Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

This past weekend my dad and sister, Allison, came in town to visit and help us with our yard sale. It was great having them here. Colt and I spent all last week pricing and organizing all of our things for the sale. Saturday,  the weather was great, Colt's parents came to help and the sale was very successful!! We are very thankful and are donating to the Alabama Baptist State Convention's Disaster Relief Fund!

Sunday, I had a great Mother's Day! Parker slept till 8:15 - that was my first Mother's Day gift! Colt cooked breakfast for my family and I - it was SO yummy! There were also flowers and a Mother's Day banner waiting on me! We all played outside with Parker, ate lunch and after my family left we all took a nap. For dinner we had a family picnic at the park - the weather was so nice and we had the best time hanging out and playing! Parker and Beckett gave me a card with our renewed Zoo membership! Yea!! Then, we ended our night with homemade ice cream at Colt's parents house!

We had a great weekend and I am a very blessed Mama!! Thank you for everyone who thought about me with cards and messages!

Oh, and I have made three more recipes from plainchicken.com - SO good and easy!!!!!!

Parker enjoying his meal
 Parker feeding mommy - so sweet! 

 Parker and Daddy being silly!
 My guys! 
 Mommy and Parker (Yes, that is a cheeto in his mouth)


No comments:

Post a Comment