Parker is doing great! You would not even know he had surgery... he was already himself the next morning. He did get a little bruise on the outside of his mouth but it is already gone! Parker is still having a little separation anxiety from me - he wants his mama and I LOVE it! We go to see the doctor next week so I will keep you posted.
Here are a few captures from my iPhone. I have posted three videos of Parker. He has recently figured out that his shadow is following him, at first he cried but now he runs from it and tries to sneak away from it! It is too funny. I hope you enjoy!
Parker and Cooper at the Zoo
Beckett in his cute jon jon from Aunt Tami
Parker loving on Beckett
Snuggle Time!
Smiling in his sleep!
Parker saying NO to ice Cream - he is picky!
Parker Talking!
Parker and his Shadow
No comments:
Post a Comment